Sahaja Yoga Article

  • Cassandra Harlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hello,

      My name is Cassandra Harlan and I am working on a magazine article about Sahaja Yoga. I would like to talk with ex-members about their experiences, either on the phone, or via email about their experiences and why they decided to stop practicing Sahaja Yoga. Please contact me if you would like to be included in the article. My deadline is Friday, November 6th.

      Thank you,
      Cassandra

      "Pray as though everything depended on God; then work, as though everything depended on you"
                                                   -Unknown