clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days

  • Miryam Shoshan Yosef
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5 8:51 PM

      clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days ( Please forward)

      I am called by Hashem of Israel - my Father GOD, the Most High, and the Son of GOD, the Messiah of Israel - my LORD Yeshua to convey GOD's Words to people in the last days. I have proof, the visible Sign of HOLY SPIRIT like a Light Dove on my forehead, and the Sign of Light Cross on my face.

      It is no wonder Obama demotes the Jews and in his recent speech there has been the scenes of the fiercest anti-Israel, etc. For the reason, in fact, satan-possessed clinton pretends, practises deception, division, corruption, and the evil spirit of clinton enters Obama’s body and mind. Evil spirits and demons control those whom they enter, to affect their minds, bodies, actions, illusions and speaking. Our Almighty GOD of Israel told me and confirmed to me that clinton is the last satan, possessed, in the world in the last days; and, clinton commits fornication with his daughter; their mouths are full of blasphemy and dirtiness. clinton, hillary and their evil family must be nailed into crosses.

      GOD revealed to me HIS words at Zephaniah 1: 2-3 that " I will utterly consume everything from the face of the earth, I will consume humans and beasts; I will consume the birds of the air and the fish of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked. I will cut off humankind from the face of the earth."

      Our Father GOD and Our LORD are at work. It is revealed to me what must soon take place in the last days. GOD will do what He has said in His time. Now it is the end time of last days, satan and all evil spirits and devils will be destroyed completely by our Almighty GOD.

      The death time of lucifer and united states and clinton is come. GOD said: " Kill clinton , Destroy united states !" That the matter has been firmly decided by GOD and GOD will do it soon. And, GOD said I will bless those who bless Abraham and I will curse those who curse Abraham. So its downfall for a country which go against Israel .

      These are what I am told and confirmed from my Father GOD of Israel and my LORD of Israel .

      This is my ministry to tell people the true from Our Holy, Heavenly Father GOD of Israel and Our LORD of Israel .

      Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom ( Peace ) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!

      ( Please forward)

    • miguel de castro henriques
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6 5:09 AM
        Hello Myriam,

        Breathe deeply, take a lime-tree tea and study apocaliptic cults.They are here since more than 2.500 years, always full of revelations about the last "Satan".

        Miguel

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6 10:53 AM
          Myriam,

          I have visited both countries several times;-

          First, in the mid 70s, when I was a staunch supporter of Israel with my (still close) Jewish friends.
          We worked at a Kibbutz and then toured the country speaking to as many as we could.

          Then, half way through university, I met Palestinian students with a very different story and decided to learn more.
          I first read all I could about the issues and then went for lectures at the Institute of Strategic Studies - a supposedly academic, facts-only organisation..
          Next I visited Palestine.

          Over the years I've made 3 visits to Palestine and four to Israel.

          The problems in that region are caused by the usual unpleasant history, conditioning, misunderstanding, jingoism, racism, fear of assimilation, fear of the "other", etc.

          Obama is finally trying to do what many thinking Americans have supported for decades. He wants to at least look for the fairest solution possible given all the terribly conflicting parameters.
          And, for once, he is not bowing to the powerful Jewish lobby in the USA.
          Not only that lobby, but also the racist lobby in America (against blacks, and more recently against Hispanics) is also willing to oppose the "brown" people in any country if they are fighting "whites" - even if the same racists also dislike Jews !!).
          There are many times when I am ashamed to be classified with the "white" population because many still suffer from centuries of inherent prejudices against the "other races".
          You hear it voiced in private, but rarely in public due tot the laws in effect today.

          No, there is no external "Satan" - it's just another creation by religious leaders to control their followers. And, if you want to simply use that word to describe an "evil" person - use it for Dick Chaney, not Obama.

          Move you attention within, feel the Joy of your spirit, and realise that we are all part of what is going on, and we are all responsible for it, by our actions or inactions.
          The true peace and Joy is within us, accessible to all - without the intercession of priest or mullah.
          Behatslacha

          Shalom,
          John

          To: talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com