Re: Maybe daddy is in order

  • shimohaito
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "canthisbejoel"
      <canthisbejoel@...> wrote:

      > Just for me the windows close
      > But I brake them with my nose
      >
      > I wish I believed in reincarnation :|
      >
      > best,
      Thank you,my god man Joel:)
      Now,what can I get for a rib?..love,danny
      http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2008/01/true-story-of-adam-and-eve.html
      The True Story Of Adam And Eve

      Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely. So God
      asked him, "What is the matter?"

      Adam said he didn't have any one to talk to.

      God said that he was going to make Adam a companion and that it would
      be a woman. He told him, "This person will gather food for you, cook
      for you, and when you discover clothing, she'll wash it for you. She
      will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your
      children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to
      take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first
      to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never
      have a headache, and will freely give you love and passion whenever
      you want it."

      Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"

      God replied, "A woman that special will cost an arm and a leg."

      Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib"?

      The rest is history.
    • shimohaito
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
        Maybe your next incarnation will be a woman,Joel..so I can hug you
        without looking gay.
        In the meantime..I dedicate this clip to you,my good man named
        Joel(probably my last post in this group,since I go in a long
        vacation..in a coffin)
        love,danny

        http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2008/09/walking-on-sunshine.html