Hello, and welcome to the sahaja yoga health line

  • shimohaito
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2008
      http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2008/02/hello-and-welcome-to-mental-health.html

      Hello, and welcome to the mental sahaja yoga health hotline...
      # If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
      # If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
      # If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
      # If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on
      the line so we can trace your call.
      # If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to
      the mother ship.
      # If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will
      tell you which number to press.
      # If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you
      press, no one will answer.
      # If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
      # If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key
      until a representative comes on the line.
      # If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone
      number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's
      maiden name.
      # If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y and
      c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 000.
      # If you are bi-polar disease please leave a message after the beep,
      before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
      # If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term
      memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If
      you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
      # If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too
      busy to talk to you.
      # If you think you can be your master and just select yours
      spouse..forget it..you will get married by someone is MORE master then
      you,after you pay the fees.There is no way for you ,pervert,to get
      married by yourself.Others decide,since you are a just an animal,not a
      master.Some people in India must decide your marriage to a sahaja
      yogi..other then that you can marry anybody.
      # always have the Indian guys tell you what to do...Forget about,,I am
      my own master,..if he is indian,he is superiour.Big moustache and
      pijamas/saris help you..Always remember you belong to the
      collective,the one who tell you how to dress,how to eat,refuse the
      potatoes because their are stupid vegetables,refuse the tomatoes since
      they will be extinct,and in general just follow your gay local leader.
      #always remember all the meditation is useless unless you pray hard to
      Shri Mataji.That is because even if you are your own master..you have
      become a slave.
      #and since you are a slave,lets' do more pujas,maybe we get more
      money,and then...if we are kind..we'll let you marry with the one we
      choose,not you.Since you are your own master,surely you could see our
      wisdom,dear..great vibrations you take with you.4 dollars one
      vibration..for bulk..we can reduce the price,since you are such a
      sucker to believe that vibrations come from our pujas.
      #because we are indians,you see?..so you must respect the caste
      systems,and the arranged marriages,even so you are your own
      master,see?..sucker?..now obey,dear.
      love,danny:)
      http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2008/02/hello-and-welcome-to-mental-health.html
    • canthisbejoel
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13, 2008
        You sound ... disillusioned, Danny. Tell us all about it.

        Are you still in SY, or did you finally see the light?

        --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "shimohaito"
        <shimohaito@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > potatoes because their are stupid vegetables,refuse the tomatoes since
        > they will be extinct,and in general just follow your gay local leader.
        > #always remember all the meditation is useless unless you pray hard to
        > Shri Mataji.That is because even if you are your own master..you have
        > become a slave.
        > #and since you are a slave,lets' do more pujas,maybe we get more
        > money,and then...if we are kind..we'll let you marry with the one we
        > choose,not you.Since you are your own master,surely you could see our
        > wisdom,dear..great vibrations you take with you.4 dollars one
        > vibration..for bulk..we can reduce the price,since you are such a
        > sucker to believe that vibrations come from our pujas.
        > #because we are indians,you see?..so you must respect the caste
        > systems,and the arranged marriages,even so you are your own

      • Shimo Haito
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 14, 2008
          http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/

           My friend Joel...please observe the pic.
          These are all romanians...the left one is a serious sahaja yogi.
          But he sports a moustache you see only in the Bumbai,not in Romania...
          Also he wears a nice cheap indian clothing?..the one we use for bedtime,it's called a pijamas.
          See what I mean?..
          Since when the realization of the spirit within is related ONLY to the indian moustaches singing bajhans,and saris and pijamas?(by the way....you'd die from freezing here if you wear those during winter)

          Why not sing some really nice romanian songs instead..or celtics?..maybe an old american-indian dance would be in order to snap them out of the indian connection.

          So much for the collectivity,Joel...indian food,indian songs and indian marriages..maybe indian toilets are in order,to be a sahaja yogi?..No bowl,just swat like a dog,then no toilet paper,because you wipe it with your hand.

          WHEN ALL THIS WILL END?..JOEL????

          Or is the kundalini a trade mark of Indian culture,and all the sahaja yogis should buy saris and pijamas,dear Joel?..and refuse to use toilet paper?

          Maybe also get married as sheep,like all the indians do?

          Why not?
          What happened with  ,,I am my OWN Master,for the nabhi?
          What happened with ,,I am the pure spirit within,,(for left heart..I didn't recall it was saying I am the pure indian heart)
          What happened to the beauty of the spirit within..only the moustaches can sing it?
          Nobody did ever,all over the world,dear?
          Why!!..I repeat..WHY in the world all the sahaja yogis are becoming indians???
          Love,danny
          http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 14, 2008

            It happens in all cults, appearance first, then appearance second, and appearance third. Not only in all cults but in society too, - cults are microsocieties with some features exasperated.

            So you shave your head and instantly are a budhist, or grow a beard and long hair and you're a rebel and a hippie. Or have some tattoos and you're an iconoclast. The army of victims of appearance is not confined to cults, but in there it is more showy.
            The Hare-krishnas, the moustached Roumanian SYs, the football supporters and their cache-nez and bonnets and T-shirts, people need to belong to a stereotype. The craze for a uniform is universal.

            What can you do? Let them be. Hairy chests with hair painted green? Fine. Pubic hair minimalised? Piercing in your balls? Or clitoris? Nice.  Humans are forever ingenious. Everything is an infantile disease proper of growing? No big deal. One day we'll have wings inplanted in the skull Heads will fly apart from the body or vice versa.  Great.

            meanwhile the bald president gets elected and the sonambule PM from UK transforms himself in a tube station. And our ashamed gay PM inaugurates another restaurant for rats. The World is comic. Tragedies are comic. (except when you're involved in one. Even so. With a mobile in your hand who knows? )

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 14, 2008
              Well ... as usual, there is little one can usefully add to what Miguel
              says, so when I'm done choking I shall respond regardless of
              usefulness ...

              I'm with ya, Danny, on the misappropriation of Indian dress by those
              who should just, perhaps, be who they are ... we have enough cheap,
              nasty, viscose saris around here to set up a souk.

              > Why not sing some really nice romanian songs instead..or
              celtics?..maybe an old american-indian dance would be in order to snap
              them out of the indian connection.

              I'm in charitable mood. Here you are - a present for you. Forget SY,
              close your eyes and have some REAL magic:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7amYNaPTRI&feature=related

              And if that seems out of character, rest assured that I'll be back
              kicking your ass in the morning, as per my duty and obligation.

              > WHEN ALL THIS WILL END?..JOEL?? ??

              It's over when you want it to be, no?

              Noroc!
            • Shimo Haito
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008

                From: canthisbejoel <canthisbejoel@...>
                To: talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 8:15 PM

                Well ... as usual, there is little one can usefully add to what Miguel
                says, so when I'm done choking I shall respond regardless of
                usefulness ...

                I'm with ya, Danny, on the misappropriation of Indian dress by those
                who should just, perhaps, be who they are ... we have enough cheap,
                nasty, viscose saris around here to set up a souk.

                > Why not sing some really nice romanian songs instead..or
                celtics?..maybe an old american-indian dance would be in order to snap
                them out of the indian connection.

                I'm in charitable mood. Here you are - a present for you. Forget SY,
                close your eyes and have some REAL magic:

                http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=S7amYNaPTRI& feature=related

                And if that seems out of character, rest assured that I'll be back
                kicking your ass in the morning, as per my duty and obligation.

                > WHEN ALL THIS WILL END?..JOEL?? ??

                It's over when you want it to be, no?

                Noroc!

              • Kim Erik Monberg
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008
                  Our work is done!
                  I think Mike Myers has nailed the guru-scam real good with this movie

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVOJCV5lJc

                  Love and light

                  Kim Erik Monberg

                  Well ... as usual, there is little one can usefully add to what Miguel
                  says, so when I'm done choking I shall respond regardless of
                  usefulness ...

                  I'm with ya, Danny, on the misappropriation of Indian dress by those
                  who should just, perhaps, be who they are ... we have enough cheap,
                  nasty, viscose saris around here to set up a souk.

                  > Why not sing some really nice romanian songs instead..or
                  celtics?..maybe an old american-indian dance would be in order to snap
                  them out of the indian connection.

                  I'm in charitable mood. Here you are - a present for you. Forget SY,
                  close your eyes and have some REAL magic:

                  http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=S7amYNaPTRI& feature=related

                  And if that seems out of character, rest assured that I'll be back
                  kicking your ass in the morning, as per my duty and obligation.

                  > WHEN ALL THIS WILL END?..JOEL?? ??

                  It's over when you want it to be, no?

                  Noroc!

                  Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her!
                • canthisbejoel
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 20, 2008
                    Hi there Kim, nice to see you again. How are things with you?

                    Funny clip!

                    --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, Kim Erik Monberg
                    <zardoznb@...> wrote:

                    > Our work is done!
                    > I think Mike Myers has nailed the guru-scam real good with this movie
                    >
                    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVOJCV5lJc
                    >
                    > Love and light
                    >
                    > Kim Erik Monberg

                    tilbud på LCD TV! Se her http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/lcd

                  • miguel de castro henriques
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 21, 2008
                      Yes. I was not able to open it when your first send it. The guy is really funny.

                      In my eternal and unquenching thirst for new gurus (don't know if you write it like that)
                      One more devotee and gurubai (until I find the next)

                      Miguel

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 21, 2008