Test message

  • Gyan Ballantyne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
      Just opened a g-mail account to use for TASY & just checking to see that it works! HOpe everyone is well.

      Gyan
    • sukamoga
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
        Hey, looks like it works! Happy G-mailing!

        All's well here. Very hot/humid weather moving in. Going to be a
        sticky weekend.

        Is it winter where you are?

        --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Gyan Ballantyne"
        <gyan2323@...> wrote:

        > Just opened a g-mail account to use for TASY & just checking to see
        that it
        > works! HOpe everyone is well.
        >
        > Gyan

      • Gyan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
          Yes Su, it's winter here. Early winter and still not very cold {except
          at times overnight}. I decided not to use the g-mail for TASY. It's
          much easier to post from the website & I can't do that with a
          non-yahoo account.

          Hope things are rocking along just fine for you there in the US of A.

          How do you feel about Obama getting the nomination?

          I certainly prefer him to McCain.

          Gyan

          --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "sukamoga"
          <sukamoga@...> wrote:

          > Hey, looks like it works! Happy G-mailing!
          >
          > All's well here. Very hot/humid weather moving in. Going to be a
          > sticky weekend.
          >
          > Is it winter where you are?
          >

          > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Gyan Ballantyne"
          > <gyan2323@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just opened a g-mail account to use for TASY & just checking to see
          > that it
          > > works! HOpe everyone is well.
          > >
          > > Gyan

        • sukamoga
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2008
            Things are terrific here, Gyan. Hope they're the same Down Under.

            Obama: wasn't my first choice. Maybe not even my second, but he'll do.
            The point is, he's not Bush, and that's a relief. But I reserve
            judgment for Obama. He hasn't said or done anything to impress me yet.

            McCain's ideas and positions on topics that matter to me are miles apart
            from the way I think. And he once publicly called his wife the C-word.
            I could never give the guy my vote.

            --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Gyan" <gyan2323@...>