Blase_15 & Benefits

  • jleow21
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello Blase_15,

      Yes, there is Definitely a great benefit to be derived from this if
      you've had your kundalinin raised by a Sahaja Yogi.

      Regardless of what others here may say, it not only works on you, but
      also on others.

      NONE of the smear campaigns about "auto suggestion", etc. is true,
      because, Sahaja Yogis can stand BEHIND a stranger in public meetings,
      clear their chakras, raise their kundalinis, and these strangers
      actually FEEL the chakras clear and the kundalini within THEMSELVES.

      We have hundreds of such meetings even out in parks and open spaces
      where different spiritual groups regularly hold events.
      People just walk to the Sahaja Yoga area, sit down, put their hands
      towards Sri Mataji's photo, get worked on by yogis and have enjoyable
      experiences.
      Some say they felt extraordinary joy, others "felt happy", some
      cried, but said they felt "cleansed". The MAJORITY of these people
      had very positive experiences.
      ALL of this came "simply" from the Sahaja Yogis standing BEHIND these
      complete strangers, and clearing their chakras and raising kundalinis.

      So, Blase, and any others like you, do NOT be fooled by this
      disgruntled minority who for some reason or other were not blessed to
      feel the vibrations or develop their ability to raise kundalini and
      clear chakras.

      Sahaja Yoga WORKS, and continues to do so for many. Not every
      stranger who comes and enjoys the effect of having kundalini raised
      by yogis wants to practise Sahaja Yoga. That is their choice.
      BUT the fact is that the methods taught by Sri Mataji DO work and
      even you can enjoy the far-reaching benefits of this.

      Best Regards,
      JL

      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "blase_15"
      <vickidennington@...> wrote:

      > Dear Nina, there is a book setting out the protocols for puja etc.
      and
      > i have a photocopy of it. There is also a book written by SM
      talking
      > about how SY should behave - the leaders etc; I have a copy of
      this.
      > There is a very big A4 book "made up" in Australia called "the
      blessed
      > fruit' which details everything about SY - protocols etc. I also
      have a
      > copy of this. I have left SY but I have kept these books and I have
      > huge crate of other stuff to sort through and throw out.
      >
      > I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is benefit from the
      practices
      > of raising the kundalini and tying it up etc., moving the chakras
      with
      > the hands in a clockwise direction, clearing the chakras. Are these
      > practices part of any larger sustem of yogi practices and do they
      work?

    • miguel de castro henriques
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
        Honestly Jleow, I never ever saw that benefit in any Sahaja Yogi, neither that transformation, and much less that extraordinary joy. Just a forced on duty smile, a peer group happy-happy attitude and an amazing lack of creativity and talent.

        Best regards,

        Miguel

        PS - And there are benefits to be obtained, and very many indeed, from an awaken Kundalini. But not from, a captive one.

        <vickidennington@ ...> wrote:

        > Dear Nina, there is a book setting out the protocols for puja etc.
        and
        > i have a photocopy of it. There is also a book written by SM
        talking
        > about how SY should behave - the leaders etc; I have a copy of
        this.
        > There is a very big A4 book "made up" in Australia called "the
        blessed
        > fruit' which details everything about SY - protocols etc. I also
        have a
        > copy of this. I have left SY but I have kept these books and I have
        > huge crate of other stuff to sort through and throw out.
        >
        > I wonder if anyone can tell me if there is benefit from the
        practices
        > of raising the kundalini and tying it up etc., moving the chakras
        with
        > the hands in a clockwise direction, clearing the chakras. Are these
        > practices part of any larger sustem of yogi practices and do they
        work?

      • Simon_D_M
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
          You need controlled studies before you can confidently claim
          these effects. Best, SD

          --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "jleow21"