footsoak

  • miguel de castro henriques
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007

      What happens to you after years os footsoak!

    • sukamoga
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007

        Oh no!  What happens?  I don't see anything.

        Do foot soakers of the world disappear to become an x inside a box?  Or an XBox?  Exbox?  Boxer?

        Where is the image?  Maybe all those years of foot soaking removes all traces of the self.  And you become a virtual empty box.  With an x.  Sign of the cross, almost.

        Anyway, a lot of Sahaja Yogis are cross, in the sense that they are good at releasing a quiet anger, directed at underlings.

        Then again, an X could be, what?  A kiss?  A hug? (which is the hug?  The O?  I think the X is the kiss...) I do that sometimes: sign my name XXXOOOC.  I like the way it looks.  And the message it sends.

        No, with SYs, I'm going with the cross of the angry, who have crossed over into cult life, are aware they did that, and are angry that they see themselves as stuck in a life that dictates how they'll spend their years.

        Yeah.  That would piss me off too.

        XXXOOOS

        --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro henriques <migcah2003@...> wrote:

        > What happens to you after years os footsoak!
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.

      • Gyan
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
          I agree with that Su. It's patently absurd.

          --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "sukamoga"

          http://persmin.nic.in/otraining/undp_modules/valuedinadmin/Read%20hyperl\
          > \
          > > inked%20pdf%20file/Values%20in%20Administration.pdf

          <http://persmin.nic.in/otraining/undp_modules/valuedinadmin/Read%20hyper\
          > \
          > > linked%20pdf%20file/Values%20in%20Administration.pdf>
          > >

          > > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro
          > > henriques migcah2003@ wrote:
          > > >
          > > > can not open link even after fixing it : - ((
          > > >
          > > > Simon_D_M dicon@ wrote:
          > > > http://persmin.nic.in/otraining/undp_modules/valuedinadmin/Read%
          > > > 20hyperlinked%20pdf%20file/Values%20in%20Administration.pdf
          > > >
          > > > you'll have to fix the link, but this appears to be an official
          > > > government document from India that refers to Mataji as an
          > > > incarnation of the Adi Shakti (you may have to search through
          > > > it)

          > > > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good
          > this
          > > month.

        • miguel de castro henriques
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 4, 2007
            Another footsoaker drinking footliquor

            What happens to you after years of footsoak!