Re: [talk-about-sy] Doctor???

  • jnsfltr
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5 1:42 AM
      In the UK there was a medium scandal with a certain 'Dr' Gilian
      McKeith(of 'You are what you eat' fame) due to her title being of
      dodgy origin. This is the type of technicality that may well go a long
      way in discrediting SY.

      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro
      henriques <migcah2003@...> wrote:

      > Here we have an on going small scandal with the academic titles of
      our PM...

      > Here also, the Dr. before the name is still a "nobility" title. In
      India it´s the same.

      > sukamoga <sukamoga@...> wrote:
      > That's H.H. Dr. Shri to us de-realized ex-con victs (as in ex-con
      victims). Holy Moly.
      > How much do you suppose doctorates are going for these days? How
      much for a 'Sir'-ship? And what about Queenhood? (as in Of The Universe)?
      > How weird. And boring. Yawn, snooze,
      snore....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro
      henriques <migcah2003@> wrote:

      > > Dr. Shri
      > > Sir! CP
      > >
      > > Actually she could have bought a doctorate somewhere, anywhere.
      > >
      > > sukamoga sukamoga@ wrote:
      > > EXPERIENCE OF TRUTH
      > > HER HOLINESS DR. SHRI MATAJI NIRMAL DEVI SRIVASTAVAAN INTRODUCTION
      TO SAHAJA YOGA, SELF-REALISATION, COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE
      SUBTLE SYSTEM.