Re: [talk-about-sy] Happy Birthday!

  • sukamoga
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006

      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro henriques <migcah2003@...> wrote:

      > Hi infidels,

      Hey there, friend from afar!

      > In the name of Allah, saalam! Due to time lapsus I'm still birthdaying Tasy´s anniversary. The name is great. Looks like a russian czarin petit nom or like Willhem Reich's favourite pet serpent. Now, someone wants to open a cafe (not cyber, just old-fashioned, even terriblement retro) with that name. Can you picture it in green, yellow or multicolured? (the ensign outside, of course?)

      Still celebrating here, too!

      Yes, Tasy is a great.  Reminds me a little of the word taser, a device used, usually, by cops to get crazed and dangerous people to come to their senses--or at least bring them under control so they're not a danger to themselves or others.  It delivers a stunning, but temporary, shock--just enough to stop a criminal from causing further trouble.

      Tasy's methods are a lot more gentle, though some SYs may still find themselves shocked to discover they've been funding and supporting a cult.

      I wish the owner of the Tasy Cafe much success.  Tasy is a powerful and lucky name.

      > Iniside, cosy real leather old sofas, pictures of poétes maudits (Artaud, Shelley, etc) , a little space on the roof for dancing, and ici-bas on the rocks, you can have a cocktail named Tasylini (secret recipe). I just know it does'nt include the entrails of the devil, the last poems of Kahil Gibrain or any other disgusting stuff like that.

      Sounds like a combo of tasy & kundalini.   Perfect recipe for poetry!

      > The cafe is to open in Lisbon, a fashion city these days, where all celebs are crowding and new italian restaurants with real italian chefs are giving it an added glamour.
      >
      > The owner has not the slightest idea about this forum. Speak about coincidence. Or is it coincidances?
      >
      > Michael Ian The Totalitarian

      Maybe one day he'll Google TASY and find us.  I'm sure he'll be delighted to see what an honorable mission and history the name represents.

> [...]
      >

      > canthisbejoel canthisbejoel@... wrote:
      > Thank you to everyone who helped set this site up, and kept it
      > running. And for making me feel welcome, although I am a relative of
      > an SY, not an ex-SY myself.
      >
      > To all those who have had the courage to speak up, to those who have
      > worked so hard to get the information out there and freely available
      > to people like me, and especially to those who have had the
      > generosity to mail and talk about their experiences. You know who you
      > are.
      >
      > Thank you, all of you.
      >
      > joel
      >

      > > --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, geeta seth
      > > <gracyonline2003@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > happy Birthday.....????
      > > >
      > > > i will pray to god that such sites which are of no goods should
      > > shut down immidieately. you people are good for nothing and those
      > > who are against sahaja yoga are actually those people who were
      > doing
      > > anti sahaja yoga things..............so from the bottom of my heart
      > > curse all these site who spks against sahaja yoga...............
      > > >
      > > > hope the 4th year of this site never cums ........n let u all
      > > people suffer who are against sahaja yoga,.............
      > > >
      > > > you people have emmense catching .....u people are so so so
      > > negitive.....
      > > >

      > > > let the power of god decide what should be your punishment but
      > > really pray to god and all the ganas and angels that they should
      > > PUNISH YOU REAL HARD. SO THAT IN FUTURE YOU NEVER EVEN DREAM OF
      > DOING
      > > ANYTHING LIKE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING.......
      > > >

      > > > SHAME OF YOU AND SPECIALLY SHAME TO THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT OF
      > > MAKING THIS SITE.....
      > > >

      > > > OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE PUNISH THESE STUPID PEOPLE WHO
      > > INTENETIONALLY DOING ALL KINDS OF RUBBISH PRACTISES ..........
      > > >

      > > > HOPE GOD (SHRI MATAJI) WILL LISTEN TO ME SOON..
      > > >
      > > > JAI SHRI MATAJI
      > > >
      > > > A SAHAJA YOGINI.
      > > >

      > > > miguel de castro henriques <migcah2003@> wrote:
      > > > Alive and kicking, 3 wonderful active years, Happy
      > > Birthday!
      > > >
      > > > sukamoga <sukamoga@> wrote:
      > > > Tasy is 3 today!
      > > > Happy Birthday to the best SY forum on the net!
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the
      > all
      > > new Yahoo! Security Centre.
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
      > > > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
      > > Version 8. Get it NOW
      > > >

      > ---------------------------------
      > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

    • miguel de castro henriques
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Su,

        That "taser" cops use sounds colurful (would'nt like to be at the recieving end, though)

        Here in  Tasy (us, SYeggsperts) use a "teaser". Once some of us, me incuded, were at the recieving end. Still alive, anyway.

        Lots of good warm coffee

        from Portugal

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2006

          > Lots of good warm coffee
          >
          > from Portugal

          Drink up! Apparently it can be good for you.

          (As I recall, coffee drinking was discouraged in Sahaja Yoga)

          ************From today's paper*************snip*********************

          Long-term intake of caffeine -- the chemical stimulant common to coffee and many teas and soft drinks -- may help delay or reduce your risk of getting Alzheimer's, scientists now say. They found that mice genetically predisposed to the degenerative brain disease were protected against memory impairment if they consumed 500 mg of caffeine daily, the equivalent of five cups of coffee a day.

          http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-9/1159852380126120.xml?starledger?ntop&coll=1

        • Giahn
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 4, 2006
            --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, geeta seth
            <gracyonline2003@...> wrote:

            GS: happy Birthday.....????

            G: You sound like you don't know what a birthday is.

            GS: i will pray to god that such sites which are of no goods should
            shut down immidieately.

            G: I think God, if he/she/it exists, might have better things to do
            with his/her/its time.

            GS: you people are good for nothing

            G: Us! What are we good for? Absolutely nothing! You can sing it if
            you like; the tune should be somewhere on the net though the original
            song goes something like this: "War! What is it good for? Absolutely
            nothing!"

            GS: and those who are against sahaja yoga are actually those people
            who were doing anti sahaja yoga things..............so from the bottom
            of my heart i curse all these site who spks against sahaja
            yoga...............

            G: Let me try to fathom what you're suggesting here. Do you mean that
            the fact that we are ex-SYs, left Sahaja Yoga of our own accord, and
            speak up about our experiences implies that we did 'anti-Sahaja Yoga
            things'? What sort of 'anti-Sahaja Yoga' things do you mean? Speaking
            up against abuse? Standing up for people who were being victimised?
            Perhaps you regard supporting a young woman who was the victim of
            horrendous abuse as being 'anti-SY' and condone the attitude of your
            guru and her lackeys that she had a problem with her EGO? Perhaps
            being pro-SY means being passive, sitting back and accepting anything
            which is dished out. Doesn't sound very full of love and light to
            curse others, btw.

            GS: hope the 4th year of this site never cums ........n let u all
            people suffer who are against sahaja yoga,.............

            G: If you're lucky - maybe Bill Gates might become a Sahaja Yogi.

            GS: you people have emmense catching .....u people are so so so
            negitive.....

            G: My cats don't agree. Neither does my husband, my children or my
            ex-students. Who should I believe? Them or you?

            GS: let the power of god decide what should be your punishment

            G: If he/she/it exists, I somehow feel he/she/it would be more worried
            about your vindictive outbursts.

            GS: but i really pray to god and all the ganas and angels that they
            should PUNISH YOU REAL HARD.

            G: If you're lucky, I might kick my big toe when I walk down the
            driveway. {The koalas sometimes play football with rocks & don't think
            of moving them so people don't trip over them in the dark.} Hey, they
            sure are mundane 'ganas and angels' if they don't have better things
            to do with their time!

            GS: SO THAT IN FUTURE YOU NEVER EVEN DREAM OF DOING ANYTHING LIKE WHAT
            YOU GUYS ARE DOING.......

            G: So you think that if something bad happens to us, we'll
            automatically assume that it's because of TASY? Get real. Bad things
            happen to good people, Geeta, and good things happen to bad people.
            None of us would ever ascribe an unfortunate incident to our presence
            on this forum. Good and bad incidents do not discriminate against
            people because they are pro or anti Sahaja Yoga. If someone stole all
            of your pay packet, would you assume that it's because you haven't
            been a good Sahaja Yogini?

            GS: SHAME OF YOU AND SPECIALLY SHAME TO THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT OF
            MAKING THIS SITE.....

            G: Shame on you for wishing so much shame on others.

            GS: OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE PUNISH THESE STUPID PEOPLE WHO INTENETIONALLY
            DOING ALL KINDS OF RUBBISH PRACTISES ..........

            G: Yes, I do all kinds of rubbish practises. I practise the art of not
            producing any rubbish, for example - both literally and figuratively.
            Try it some time. You could begin by recycling your rubbish.

            GS: HOPE GOD (SHRI MATAJI) WILL LISTEN TO ME SOON..

            G: God, if he/she/it exists, is probably shaking his/her/head in
            disbelief at theh idea that he/she/it is regarded as synonomous with
            your guru.

            At least that dispels the notion someone bandied about recently that
            shri mataji has never claimed to be God.