Re: [talk-about-sy] Sir CP and Shri Mataji Talk to Architects

  • miguel de castro henriques
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Good questions.

      Sir CP is not "Sir". He was awarded with an Order of the British Crown, that's true, but he was not knighted. Only people with a knighthood are allowed to be adressed as "Sir". The title "Sir" is one degree of nobility.
      He should not be using the title Sir.

      He is Mataji's husband.

      He was a high official at the UN (United Nations), president of some merchant maritime worldwide organization, and was secretary of some big Indian shots  (politicians.) He wrote a mediocre book about one Indian ex-president.

      Now - after Mataji's illness - he is Number One on SY. He is adresssed as "Swami". Honorific title given (in India) to wise man, advanced yogis, remarkable hermits, saintly wandering ascets and more broadly to someone prominent in philosophy, politics, etc...

      That's why nowadays people brain washed into SY tenets are adressing him.
      Mataji these days (reduced to permanent wheel-chair transportation) is unable to speak. She just utters some monosyllables.

      He is retired. May have as ex-high official of the UN a good reform salary.

      And yes you're missing something about SY. Due to Mataji's incapacity he know (since one year) is the Supreme Head of SY. Mataji just appears beside him because she's wheeled in to his side, and also to give him some credibility.
      What you're seeing is a fragment of a movie countless times repeated. (thoiugh the actors are different). The old Tyrant falls ill and for a while, some monthes, some years, he's pushed in the forefront and pulled back by his attendants. Someone pretends that he or she speaks to him in private, and becomes the mouthpiece of the tyrant. The tyrant may even nod to whatever is said in his name. These maouvres, of course, are done for the continuity of power being kept by the surrounding clique of the tyrant, the inner circle. In this case, the family and its attendants, the so-called "world-leaders."

      All in all Mataji is now being used. She's no longer in power, she 's become more of a ghost figure (by a twist of ironical poetic justice quite an unholy ghost for someone who claimed to be the Holy Ghost). The Great Manipulator now is being maniopulated. Not a pretty sight.

      All decisions are now taken by C.P.
      And you're right, he is a bussinessman and he is on business. The family business. The God business.Guru-business.

      Meanwhile naif people prosternate before the false Sir, the decadent and derelict Guru, and will probably start doing so in short time before the heiress: the now crown-guru princess, the eldest daughter.

      About the Architects themselves, I don't know much. But in this tragicomedy, this soap opera bufa, where nothing is what it seems, where everyone poretends to be other than he'she is and the main carachters have grandiose claims ( one to nobility, the other to Godhood) are they really architects, or just some builder-constructors usurping the title of Architect? That's not very important, indeed. As a matter of fact the whole thing is just one small footnote appended  in one distant page of a vast Modern Vanity Fair.

      emma4you4 <emma4you4@...> wrote:
      Who is Sir CP? I just accessed the files and there is a clip with an old
      gentleman talking.
      Why the others ask him about?
      My impression is he talks like a business man.Is he a yogi? How come
      he got hired as a spokesman?
      At his age he should be retired? I am missing something here about
      sahaja yoga,maybe.
      Regards,Emma

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Simon_D_M
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Miguel has answered v well, especially about the general pattern
        with tyrants. Just to clarify that CP was Secretary General of
        the UN's International Maritime Organisation. Previously he was
        head of India's shipping corporation and before that private
        secretary to India's PM Shastri. He is a Knight of the British
        Empire, a knighthood awarded by the British queen, but only an
        honorary knighthood because he is not a British subject, therefore
        the 'Sir' is wrong. He's also written books on Shastri and the
        evils of corruption.

        He was clearly a pillar of respectability, something that was
        exploited by SY to gain credence at public recruitment meetings.
        However, before retiring from the IMO he took little part in SY, and
        was angry if any newspapers called his office asking about his
        wife's cult. He sometimes attended pujas (ceremonies to worship
        mataji) and gave diplomatic speeches praising Mataji and SYoga,
        but he was never a Sahaja Yogi and did not recognise Mataji as
        the Adi Shakti (he is a Shi'ah Muslim). The fact that he
        sometimes beat his wife suggests that his respect for her was
        quite limited. However, some Sahaja Yogis could not understand
        how a mere human could be married to a Goddess, let alone father
        children by her, and speculated (in some cases firmly believed)
        that he is Sadashiva (God Almighty).

        After his retirement, he spent more time with Mataji on her travels.
        By this time Sahaja Yoga had developed into a profitable business
        with Mataji raking in millions of US dollars each year. He would
        stay with her in the luxurious hotels she demanded and was treated
        with comparable deference. Eventually his speeches gave more
        recognition of Mataji's divinity and he declared himself to be a
        Sahaja Yogi. Since Mataji's mental breakdown he has moved into the
        most powerful position in Sahaja Yoga. In the process he had to
        quell the rebellion in SY brought about by those who could not
        accept the fact that their Goddess needed anti-psychotic medication
        that made her drool and become more vegatable-like (their words).

        Best, SD

        --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, miguel de castro
        henriques <migcah2003@...> wrote:

> [...]
        tragicomedy, this soap opera bufa, where nothing is what it seems,
        where everyone poretends to be other than he'she is and the main
        carachters have grandiose claims ( one to nobility, the other to
        Godhood) are they really architects, or just some builder-
        constructors usurping the title of Architect? That's not very
        important, indeed. As a matter of fact the whole thing is just one
        small footnote appended in one distant page of a vast Modern Vanity
        Fair.

        > emma4you4 <emma4you4@...> wrote: Who is Sir CP? I just accessed the
        files and there is a clip with an old
        > gentleman talking.
        > Why the others ask him about?
        > My impression is he talks like a business man.Is he a yogi? How come
        > he got hired as a spokesman?
        > At his age he should be retired? I am missing something here about

        http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      • emma4you4
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Simon_D_M" <dicon@...>
          wrote:

          > Miguel has answered v well, especially about the general pattern
          > with tyrants. Just to clarify that CP was Secretary General of
          > the UN's International Maritime Organisation.

          Simon..I do not understand what's this got do with sahaja yoga.
          What it CP the Secretary of UN has to DO with sahaja yoga?..
          So...maybe Bill Gates the founder of Microsoft Windows should be a
          very yogi????
          Wkat's this got to do with yoga??
          He looks like a mummy(period) I wonder why he"s not dried up
          completely ....really...its not nice to see his face.It's all riddles.

          Previously he was
          > head of India's shipping corporation and before that private
          > secretary to India's PM Shastri. He is a Knight of the British
          > Empire, a knighthood awarded by the British queen, but only an
          > honorary knighthood because he is not a British subject, therefore
          > the 'Sir' is wrong. He's also written books on Shastri and the
          > evils of corruption.

          As a yogi,I do NOT recognize him.Nor as a SIR since India has her
          independence....the SIR thing stick it up to the english empire.
          If you go to the toilet as me and you..the you are not a ,,SIR,,..you
          are just a dog.
          So abandon the Sir thing.

          > He was clearly a pillar of respectability, something that was
          > exploited by SY to gain credence at public recruitment meetings.
          > However, before retiring from the IMO he took little part in SY, and
          > was angry if any newspapers called his office asking about his
          > wife's cult. He sometimes attended pujas (ceremonies to worship
          > mataji) and gave diplomatic speeches praising Mataji and SYoga,
          > but he was never a Sahaja Yogi and did not recognise Mataji as
          > the Adi Shakti (he is a Shi'ah Muslim). The fact that he
          > sometimes beat his wife suggests that his respect for her was
          > quite limited. However, some Sahaja Yogis could not understand
          > how a mere human could be married to a Goddess, let alone father
          > children by her, and speculated (in some cases firmly believed)
          > that he is Sadashiva (God Almighty).
          >
          > After his retirement, he spent more time with Mataji on her travels.
          > By this time Sahaja Yoga had developed into a profitable business
          > with Mataji raking in millions of US dollars each year. He would
          > stay with her in the luxurious hotels she demanded and was treated
          > with comparable deference. Eventually his speeches gave more
          > recognition of Mataji's divinity and he declared himself to be a
          > Sahaja Yogi. Since Mataji's mental breakdown he has moved into the
          > most powerful position in Sahaja Yoga. In the process he had to
          > quell the rebellion in SY brought about by those who could not
          > accept the fact that their Goddess needed anti-psychotic medication
          > that made her drool and become more vegatable-like (their words).
          >
          > Best, SD
          hehehe
          Regards,Danny