Re: To everyone: please reaad msg 872 on this forum

  • allana108
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In talk-about-sahaja-yoga@yahoogroups.com, "ohnoitsthebishop"
      <ohnoitsthebishop@y...> wrote:
      > > about one of Mrs S's daughters being an incarnation. I wonder if
      we can find out any more news about this?
      Mr. G de K was having her shoes(daughter ) thinking they were the
      Holy $hoes of mrs. $.
      I think it is enough evidence... her vibs are pretty cool... as the
      one of mama.
      She has a very sweet husbund, also .

      I'm sure that I can remember someone on the old forum also posting
      > something about this about a year or so ago. I personally heard
      about
      > this first from one of the yogis who used to live at the New York
      > ashram

      I did it !!!

      me and many weekend puja slaves heard at Cabella Kitchen. Among pots
      to clean, recipes to create and expensive ingredients to get...

      Should I send the potatoes with truffles again ?

      I just would like to say :
      William Blake and also Archangel Michael , reincarnated in $Y will
      not make it easy.

      Wishing all of you a Bandham
      A.