Re: TALISMAN GROUP Re: Talisman Island - Lucky 13 Competition (Advance Notice)

  • royhsmithjr@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 21 9:56 AM
      ---- Jon New <jon@...> wrote:
      > Pass it my way and I will put your stuff in a folder on the site.

      Can do! And seriously - expect 25-30 pages worth of stuff but the time we are done. I'll toss everything I have done recently at you over the next few days.
    • royhsmithjr@cinci.rr.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 26 7:42 PM
      Three pages to start you out and add to your site.

      Feel free to edit the HTML to make all the links good on your end and make suggestions...my page-making skills are basic; I did everything in Notepad, MSPaint, and the Talisman Card Creator!

      1. Alignment - New rules - with three extra Alignments and 2 Alignment based Master Characters!

      2. Curses - 13 new afflictions and how to break them.

      3. Artifacts - more than ordinary Magic Objects.

      This is just the beginning, I really want your feedback if I can tweak or improve my pages before I send them off to you!

      Thanks in Advance!
      Roy Smith
    • Jean-Marie Baveux
      Message 3 of 25 , Apr 29 2:46 PM
        Hi Roy,

        Thank you very much for your sets.
        I always enjoy 2nd ed creations and please, should you have tons (as you said), I'm eager to downloading them.

        As for the pages, as I told you, check Strange Aeons on Talisman Island website, it might help you to design with graphics and fonts.

        As I see your sets, I tell myself I really should get back to my own designs.

        Please post the other sets of yours or send them to Jon who'll certainly gather and post them on TI.

        Cheers from France,
        Jean-Marie