Gaston, I'm glad you escaped unharmed. Imagine how fast that chuck would have come off if the motor had power stopped vs some coast. My lathe experience wascampgems
Thanks William, You are referring to V4, right? Because there are a few important modifications that came about while making more exhaustive testing. Whichgaston_gagnon
After getting the hardware done for the new motor mount, I had to take a couple days out of my shop as my 8 year old grand daughter came down for a short visitcampgems
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.