Can anyone tell me if the Sherline variable speed DC motor is powerful enough for all turning situations on the Taig lathe. I see that a lot of folks haverap6404
... Yeah, the chuck+arbor combination doesn't work well. Getting a full set of ER16 collets from Maritool or other supplier is well worth the expense. Screwpstemari
I finally used my rotary table yesterday. It is a Sherline one and I'm finding that my Taig is vertically challenged. The only way I could drill a hole in acampgems
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.