The one I have weighs around 6 pounds without the motor control/driver box: my install: http://home.comcast.net/~ajawam3/swarf/maxnc.htmlajawamnet
... Yikes! I've made that mistake, but the only damage was toasting a 3/8" end mill trying to cut 1018 CRS at 10k RPM. It actually survived a couple passes.pstemari
I just ordered one of these motors on Ebay, the result of one of those "Wish I hadn't done that" episodes. There was a thread in the last few months where onecampgems
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.