Unlike a lot of subscribers, I do NOT have a scrap box of offcuts of different materials. If I need any metal, I have to buy it and there's NOT a suppliermc2black
If you want to bend aluminum, try to get hold of some L72, that will bend without cracking.williamsells
MC, with the second read of your post, I see that you have steel. And the application has another possibility. Cut a couple 1" squares of a stock, and drillcampgems
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.