I'll second that -I've used Toolmex Bison chucks and I've never been disappointed in them. Pricey but very very good. Best wishes from Mathieu From: "Stanmathieuddd
... Greetings, I can't answer your specific question unfortunately. The Bison tooling and chucks I own are all of excellent quality, the 4 inch three jawstanstocker
Has anyone used the Bison 80mm chuck on the lathe. Always use the risers and would like something better than the factory chuckryanp848484
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.