I buy all my bits from Bits & Bits in Oregon. They have whatever you need. If you get down around .005" use the 15 degree included angle -- unless you likeanchornm
... You'd think that a 0-10VDC input would be referenced to ground and not floating on the mains, but better safe than sorry, I suppose. The 90VDC or 180VDCpstemari
... Thanks! That's extremely useful!pstemari
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.