It is my intent to ultimately use an Arduino to tap into the internal step and direction signals from either of my two CNC controllers, FlashCut (steppers) ormrehmus
Thanks Mike -- excellent pics of the 4th axis you put together! Looks like a great alternative for dividing to a fixed index plate or an expensive dividingjnwoofer
... On 60Hz supply ;) At 50Hz overheating is a problem. But we do have the same problem with running 50Hz motors on an inverter, however on the better qualitylscesuk
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.