I've discovered the different shaped brackets and strips from Toolstation and Screwfix And a different range at Orbital Fasteners in Watford (and I've alwaysmc2black
I did the identical job - the only strip I had was 1" x 1/8 steel and I drew the line at bending that cold...1/6 would have been ok just with a vice. So I cuthornpipe112
... Hi Don - I've "re balled" quite a few nuts and there is a knack to it and I find it therapeutic :) The secret is a bit of bar or tube the same diameter asstevepilotltd
- Mar 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.