Re: 3/32 collet

  • Don Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      It's funny, but yesterday, I was machining a piece of wax for a jewelry
      piece I'm making. I ended up needing a 3/32 collet for part of the
      project. I found a 3/32 collet that was used in a Dremel type setup, but
      had two wide spots vs the Dremel's one. The OD of the wide steps was
      5/16". So I ended up using a collet in a collet. I was surprised at how
      true the bit ran. It's a little tedious getting things all in place, but
      not enough that I'll make a 3/32 collet for the headstock, unless I end up
      using this sized tool a lot more