Re: [taigtools] Re: Rhino advice

  • Gabi Balsanu
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      Hi Monte,

      I have Rhinoceros V2.0 Evaluation but I intend to buy full version (with
      unlimited savings). Maybe I am not so explicit. So, the command are:
      Surface then Heightfied from Bitmap.
      You can help me with that. Can I modify that image with Rhino.

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
        If I remember correctly, one of the tutorials talks about how to
        take and image file import it in and then trace it to get a 3D logo from
        it. Incase you can not find it in the help file.