Re: [taigtools] 1/4" Shank Edge Finder

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Michael,
      Thanks for tracking this down! You have solved one of the great problems of
      the Taig machines. Was he the same guy auctioning them on ebay?

      felice@... is Felice Luftschein and Nicholas Carter. See our web pages
      http://www.cartertools.com/nfhome.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        > Michael,
        > Thanks for tracking this down! You have solved one of the great
        problems of
        > the Taig machines. Was he the same guy auctioning them on ebay?
        Hi Nick,
        Yes it is the same fellow. Sorry it took so long to post
        but as always I wanted to securehis permission before posting his
        contact infromation on the internet. As mentioned he also has center
        finder of simular construction. For those with larger machines he
        also has a whole collection of accessories. Including Metric Sine
        bars!
        Enjoy Michael :-)

        P.S. Still no reply to my posted question about shielded cable! ;-)
        Thanks for any assistance.