1/4" Shank Edge Finder

  • int3man <moparman@bigfoot.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      I wanted to take a moment to share with you a 1/4 shank edge finder
      that I found. Not only does he make an edge finder but he also makes
      a center finder of the same configuration. These fit our Taig Mills
      collet selection.
      Fisher Machine
      Hawthorne CA.
      Phone (310) 644-83765
      Email Fishermachine@...
      Tell John that you found him on the Taig users group and you'll
      get a
      smiley face on your receipt. Actually for $10.50 plus $5 freight
      you'll get an Edge finder that you can use. + Tax if you live in
      CA.
      Enjoy! Michael :-)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Michael,
        Thanks for tracking this down! You have solved one of the great problems of
        the Taig machines. Was he the same guy auctioning them on ebay?

        felice@... is Felice Luftschein and Nicholas Carter. See our web pages
        http://www.cartertools.com/nfhome.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          > Michael,
          > Thanks for tracking this down! You have solved one of the great
          problems of
          > the Taig machines. Was he the same guy auctioning them on ebay?
          Hi Nick,
          Yes it is the same fellow. Sorry it took so long to post
          but as always I wanted to securehis permission before posting his
          contact infromation on the internet. As mentioned he also has center
          finder of simular construction. For those with larger machines he
          also has a whole collection of accessories. Including Metric Sine
          bars!
          Enjoy Michael :-)

          P.S. Still no reply to my posted question about shielded cable! ;-)
          Thanks for any assistance.