RE: Taig

  • anwar addasi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      Does any one work with SuperCam software on Taig CNC Mill?
      What is the best configuration setup to make it work probably?
      I think that there are other commands not included in the manual, did
      any one handle with??

      Best Regards,

      ahaddasi
    • Tom Benedict
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        I don't use Supercam much any more, but I've still got the software on my
        computer. I set mine up to do half stepping, and to use the Taig
        quadrature output. Past that I didn't do a whole lot of tuning. I think
        I set it to use frequency modulation. I was running it from a 166 MHz
        computer, so I think I was pushing my luck a little using frequency
        modulation, but it worked.

        I don't know about commands not in the manual. I hate to say it, but I
        didn't experiment nearly as much as I should have.

        Tom

        On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, anwar addasi wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Does any one work with SuperCam software on Taig CNC Mill?
        > What is the best configuration setup to make it work probably?
        > I think that there are other commands not included in the manual, did
        > any one handle with??
        >
        > Best Regards,
        >
        > ahaddasi

      • len martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
          What Cad/Cam Software are you using to create the G Code?

          If you have a choice of post processors which are you using?

          Please post the code which isn't working.

          Thank You

          Len Martin

          www.cognitiveinnovations.com