Re: [taigtools] Dave Goodfellow

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
      Dave -

      Much better. Nice pieces of work!

      At 20:58 31/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:

      >I goofed, Tony. I put them in as .bmp. I've restructured them as .jpg,
      >which should work. Let me know. Thanks.
    • woodknack
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
        Dave,
        Your site looks good. Thanks for posting the picture for me! Did
        you buy your cnc mill all setup. If so what are you using for
        software? I really want a cnc mill bad. I made an engraving machine
        cnc, but it just wasnt accurate enough.A mill is coming in my future.
        Just need to make sure I get what I want the first time! Thanks again
        Dave.
        --- In taigtools@y..., Tony Jeffree <tony@j...> wrote:
        > Dave -
        >
        > Much better. Nice pieces of work!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Tony
        >
        > At 20:58 31/03/2002 -0800, you wrote:
        >
        > >I goofed, Tony. I put them in as .bmp. I've restructured them
        as .jpg,
        > >which should work. Let me know. Thanks.
      • David Goodfellow
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
          Thank you, Bill, for letting me put it up there.

          I purchased a ready-to-go CNC Taig mill, with the long table option. The
          software I got with it did not fit, so I went with Vector 9.3, and I'm quite
          happy with it. The software that Taig offered was ok, and many people swear
          by it; I just found Vector a better fit for me.

          Regards,

          Dave Goodfellow