Photos

  • albun68us
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
      I think I get a nice image about the software you used for your
      project. So, in my last question I try to see some photos with your
      finished work, but nobody send or put photos. If it possible put or
      send some photos. I am intersseted by any photo but mostly by photos
      with finished work ready for sale.
      My address is: gabi.diana@...

      Thank you.
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
        Hi all,
        Just went thru every photo album for ideas and have seen a bunch of good set ups and I'm going to have a hard time determining which way to go when I get my lathe and mill from Taig. Thanks for all of the ideas.
        Pat
      • george
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2013
          Before you do anything shop for some good eye protection before doing anything else. I have two sets of the clear plastic goggles that have side cover as well.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
            Already have an excellent pair of safety glasses with eye shields. I do some machining at work so I know the safety way fairly well, no lose clothing, no jewelry, no long sleeves, no gloves, reach rod for pulling out stringers, and never grab stringers because it will cut to the bone in a heart beat, learned that one the hard way, LOL.
            pat

            --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, george <mndzblue@...> wrote:

            > Before you do anything shop for some good eye protection before doing anything else. I have two sets of the clear plastic goggles that have side cover as well.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • DennisF MacIntyre
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 7, 2013
              Dear Pat   2013/06/07   13:24

                   These things can never be over-stated; I heard of a machinest gent a day or two before his schedualed retirement pollishing something with a rag on his finger. As the rag caught his work, he fortunately had the presence of mind to pull hard enough that he only lost his finger. It could have been a lot worse.
              dennis mac

              Already have an excellent pair of safety glasses with eye shields. I do some machining at work so I know the safety way fairly well, no lose clothing, no jewelry, no long sleeves, no gloves, reach rod for pulling out stringers, and never grab stringers because it will cut to the bone in a heart beat, learned that one the hard way, LOL.
              pat

              --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, george <mndzblue@...> wrote:

              > Before you do anything shop for some good eye protection before doing anything else. I have two sets of the clear plastic goggles that have side cover as well.
              >

              > ________________________________

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • yrralguthrie
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 29, 2013
                I am not sure this is going to work or is the proper way to add a photo to a post.

                This is a photo of a project of mine.  Will explain more if the picture actually shows up.

                Can I open a photo album on this forum?

                https://plus.google.com/photos?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=279500&utm_campaign=0&pid=5928380845157377378&oid=112648629722465062471

                The interface has of course changed since I last used this feature.

                Larry
              • yrralguthrie

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 29, 2013

                    Lary, this will work.  On Yahoo home, click Groups.  (you may need to sign in first). Click Taigtools  Today , a dumb banner with straw hats shows up, but just under is a line, “Conversations”  “Photos”  “Events”  “Pols”  and “More”   Click Photos and on the right is a purple button + New Album  That should get you to the point you can upload photos

                    The More button, although they don’t look like buttons or links, give “Files” “Links” “Database”, and “Attachments”

                    I’m not a fan of this new Yahoo Group format, but it looks like we are going to have to learn to use it or start another Forum somewhere else.

                    Don