Re: [taigtools] Stepper Motor Sizes and Sources

  • Michael Dhabolt
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2001
      --- Brian Greul <brian.greul@...> wrote:
      > Hi guys,
      I also have seen both
      > Unipolar and Bipolar. I can't
      > see a difference except that Bipolar are a pain to
      > drive.

      Brian
      Before you go too far, you might want to read the
      'stepper motor white paper at
      http://www.geckodrive.com/support/pdf/ . Another good
      resource is the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com. A
      very capable chopper driver is the Gecko. Tim
      Goldstein who is on the Cad~ group frequently has some
      new older model Geckos at a reasonable price.

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Brian Greul
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
        Don't suppose you might be interested in selling the older sp-3/ht and
        motors?
        -Brian

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
          Hi Brian,
          Sorry.. I plan to make a CNC rifle rig using a
          notebook PC. Probably a Ruger 10/22 " double mini gun"
          setup with a video targeting system and everything! :)

          Rustle's prices are great tho and excellent service...
          you definately should get one from him!

          Regards,
          Keith

          Find a job, post your resume.