posting picture

  • salutluc2004
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013

      Hi I'm trying to post pictures

      about upgrade to my taig lathe and it takes

      decade to upload am I doing something wrong

      cheers

      Luc

    • Gerrit Visser
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013

        If your photos are full size, e.g. 4mb, then it will take a while. Aslo depends on your upload speed from your ISP.

        Gerrit

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2013
          The problem is with yahoo. I think I just email 2 pictures from another
          email address and work fine even the forwarding works

          Luc G

          "Being a Master is about having Courage and confidence.
          Courage to dream something and then....MAKE IT HAPPEN..."

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 24, 2013

              That looks like a very useful addition.

              I will post photos of my cross slide DRO tonight. I keep losing count while turning the dial :-(

              Gerrit