Taig files group

  • semobill4114
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
      I seemed to have lost my connection to the Taigfiles site.  Is taigfiles a victim of Yahoo's "overhaul" or am I just not asking the right search question?
      Bill
    • Don Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013

        The overhall requires you to select “All My Groups”  then scan the list for the ones you don’t use very often.

        Don

      • Bill M
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
          Thank you, Don.  Apparently happened when I had to change user names.  Simply didn't notice until I wanted to access Taigfiles.  Wasn't Yahoo's fault at all.  Sorry, Yahoo!  Thanks Don for the link.  Got it all back and running again.
          Bill

          The overhall requires you to select “All My Groups”  then scan the list for the ones you don’t use very often.