Re: [taigtools] Nick's Taig Blog Updated

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
      I feel bad as one set of pictures had been left on the extremely
      neglected facebook page over a year ago. The picture page on the website
      is unwieldy as the format dates from the mid-nineties. Best to check the
      blog for the latest pictures although the picture page is a
      comprehensive index. Moderating this group is very easy as you are all
      gentlemen.

      And you forgot running the jewelry business with my wife!

      --
      felice@... is Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein.
      Learn more about us at http://www.nickandfelice.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2013
        On Sep 25, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Nick Carter wrote:
        > Moderating this group is very easy as you are all gentlemen.

        Well, not *all* of us :-).

        But yes, you're doing a great job, Nick!

        --Amanda
      • Bill M
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013
          (Big grin!)  I thought the same at the time, Amanda, but wasn't sure.

          Well done!

          Bill

          On Sep 25, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Nick Carter  wrote:
          >  Moderating this group is very easy as you are all gentlemen.

          Well, not *all* of us :-).

          But yes, you're doing a great job, Nick!

          --Amanda

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional