Nick's Taig Blog Updated

  • semobill4114
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24 8:23 AM
      Nick Carter has posted an update to his Taig Blog.  Most who have followed this Yahoo Group for a while know that Nick moderates the group, writes a couple of blogs and is a Taig dealer in addition to earning a living and raising a family.  I was one of several moderators of a model airplane group for several years.  It was rewarding to be in contact with modelers around the world.  It was also a challenging juggling act.  Keep up the good work, Nick.

      Thanks for including my small fixture.  It is always fun to be in such good company.

      Bill Marvel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24 8:37 AM
        I feel bad as one set of pictures had been left on the extremely
        neglected facebook page over a year ago. The picture page on the website
        is unwieldy as the format dates from the mid-nineties. Best to check the
        blog for the latest pictures although the picture page is a
        comprehensive index. Moderating this group is very easy as you are all
        gentlemen.

        And you forgot running the jewelry business with my wife!

        --
        felice@... is Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein.
        Learn more about us at http://www.nickandfelice.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25 3:11 PM
          On Sep 25, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Nick Carter wrote:
          > Moderating this group is very easy as you are all gentlemen.

          Well, not *all* of us :-).

          But yes, you're doing a great job, Nick!

          --Amanda
        • Bill M
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26 12:02 PM
            (Big grin!)  I thought the same at the time, Amanda, but wasn't sure.

            Well done!

            Bill

            On Sep 25, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Nick Carter  wrote:
            >  Moderating this group is very easy as you are all gentlemen.

            Well, not *all* of us :-).

            But yes, you're doing a great job, Nick!

            --Amanda

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional