Re: [taigtools] RE: Need help in Orange County, CA

  • steve_fornelius2000
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2013
      I'd suggest looking at the youtube videos from the India Institute of
      Technology. I watched two semesters worth of classes in machining and learned
      a lot. Free and you can take your own time watching.

      Steve

      In a message dated 9/1/2013 1:14:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      holmes_ca_2000@... writes:

      Valkcapt,

      this is just my own suggestion, I think you would be better off to get
      into an email communication with a willing person who has many years
      experience in general machining, and not rely on a multitude of different answers to
      your questions on how to, because you will be overwhelmed by the
      suggestions, this will allow you to concentrate on what you need to learn, which is
      the basics, doesn't matter if the description or advise from that person
      could be done in several different ways, which is what you will get if the
      group intervenes, I think you would be better off if you went one on one with
      an experienced machinist,

      This suggestion or words of mine are not meant to cause any friction
      within the group, but only to help solve Valkcapt's problem,