Re: Chip blower

  • chevy_sampath
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 24 10:11 AM
      I use the FogBuster with transmission fluid as lubricant.

      http://www.fogbuster.com/

      It operates on low air pressure, I usually run it at 18PSI and open the coolant/lubricant valve just enough for me to get a faint spray on my finger.

      It blows out all the chips while continuously coating the tool and work area with just a thin film of lube.

      I used to use KoolMist but in deep pockets I would still get chip welded to the walls, using a lube instead of a coolant has solved this problem.

      The FogBuster is a bit pricey but there are some diagrams available where you could make you own for very little money.