Kind of OT, Is anyone using Pacific Scientific 6410 drivers?

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 2:18 PM
      I have a couple Pac Sci 6420 indexer/drivers and would like to pull the indexer card off and use just the Driver. Looking on Ebay at photos of the 6410 card, some look as if is one jumper, two jumpers or no jumpers and the pins don't seem to match where it looks as if there might be jumpers. I've removed the indexer card on some Parker OEM 650x drivers and on those, I have to jumper the first five sets of pins to tie step, direction, remote input, fault output, and gear shift to the pins on the DB25 connector. I would expect something like this is needed on the Pac Sci cards but I can't seem to find any info on it.

      I am hopping to replace the drivers on the X and Y on my Taig to get over the mid range issues for rapids.