Re: [taigtools] Photos

  • george
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6 9:42 PM
      Before you do anything shop for some good eye protection before doing anything else. I have two sets of the clear plastic goggles that have side cover as well.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7 9:06 AM
        Already have an excellent pair of safety glasses with eye shields. I do some machining at work so I know the safety way fairly well, no lose clothing, no jewelry, no long sleeves, no gloves, reach rod for pulling out stringers, and never grab stringers because it will cut to the bone in a heart beat, learned that one the hard way, LOL.
        pat

        --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, george <mndzblue@...> wrote:

        > Before you do anything shop for some good eye protection before doing anything else. I have two sets of the clear plastic goggles that have side cover as well.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • DennisF MacIntyre
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7 10:33 AM
          Dear Pat   2013/06/07   13:24

               These things can never be over-stated; I heard of a machinest gent a day or two before his schedualed retirement pollishing something with a rag on his finger. As the rag caught his work, he fortunately had the presence of mind to pull hard enough that he only lost his finger. It could have been a lot worse.
          dennis mac

          Already have an excellent pair of safety glasses with eye shields. I do some machining at work so I know the safety way fairly well, no lose clothing, no jewelry, no long sleeves, no gloves, reach rod for pulling out stringers, and never grab stringers because it will cut to the bone in a heart beat, learned that one the hard way, LOL.
          pat

          --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, george <mndzblue@...> wrote:

          > Before you do anything shop for some good eye protection before doing anything else. I have two sets of the clear plastic goggles that have side cover as well.
          >

          > ________________________________

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • yrralguthrie
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 29, 2013
            I am not sure this is going to work or is the proper way to add a photo to a post.

            This is a photo of a project of mine.  Will explain more if the picture actually shows up.

            Can I open a photo album on this forum?

            https://plus.google.com/photos?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=279500&utm_campaign=0&pid=5928380845157377378&oid=112648629722465062471

            The interface has of course changed since I last used this feature.

            Larry
          • yrralguthrie

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 29, 2013

                Lary, this will work.  On Yahoo home, click Groups.  (you may need to sign in first). Click Taigtools  Today , a dumb banner with straw hats shows up, but just under is a line, “Conversations”  “Photos”  “Events”  “Pols”  and “More”   Click Photos and on the right is a purple button + New Album  That should get you to the point you can upload photos

                The More button, although they don’t look like buttons or links, give “Files” “Links” “Database”, and “Attachments”

                I’m not a fan of this new Yahoo Group format, but it looks like we are going to have to learn to use it or start another Forum somewhere else.

                Don