New folder in photos

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2013
      I have just made a new folder in photo files Edmunds new tailstock,

      ......Edmund
    • Misc Clark
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Edmund, nice work...where is the description of "why you made this tool"
        located? Clark Cone

        On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Edmund <holmes_ca_2000@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I have just made a new folder in photo files Edmunds new tailstock,
        >
        > ......Edmund

      • ED MAISEY
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2013
          Clark,

              did you read the text below the file pictures,  reason for the build was the limited amount of use from the original Taig tailstock, and having to keep changing the position of the toolpost when turning between centres, now I can even get the quill right up close to a part in the headstock, and also remove the tailstock just like Taig's original, and yet still guarantee I will be on centre when I replace the new one,

          ........Edmund.........

          ________________________________
          Edmund, nice work...where is the description of "why you made this tool"
          located? Clark Cone

          On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Edmund <holmes_ca_2000@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I have just made a new folder in photo files Edmunds new tailstock,
          >
          > ......Edmund

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • ED MAISEY
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13, 2013
            PS: although I'm a newbie at digital camera's I am in the process of uploading a few very unprofessional video's on you-tube I will post when available

            ........Edmund.........

            ________________________________
            Edmund, nice work...where is the description of "why you made this tool"
            located? Clark Cone

            On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Edmund <holmes_ca_2000@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > I have just made a new folder in photo files Edmunds new tailstock,
            >
            > ......Edmund

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Rupert
            Message 5 of 6 , May 13, 2013
              Very nice Ed. Bet you had fun machining it.

              Rupert

              --

              yvt

              Rupert Wenig
              Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

              email: rwenig2@...

              http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
            • ED MAISEY
              Message 6 of 6 , May 13, 2013
                Yes Rurert,

                   I must say I did, greatest asset in doing so was Autocad, I will post a few  video's soon, thanks for posting,