Re: Fitting Sherline spindle pulley to Taig spindle?

  • GordonR
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2013
      Yes. Check the photos section under "Taig Hybrid Two" to see an installation I did some time ago to fit a Sherline motor to a Taig lathe. The Sherline spindle pulley was bored out to fit the Taig spindle.
    • jason
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2013
        --- In taigtools@yahoogroups.com, "GordonR" <blscopes@...> wrote:

        > Yes. Check the photos section under "Taig Hybrid Two" to see an installation I did some time ago to fit a Sherline motor to a Taig lathe. The Sherline spindle pulley was bored out to fit the Taig spindle.

        Very cool.

        Did you have to tap holes into the back of the headstock?
      • GordonR
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2013
          No. I used flat 10-32 nuts in the T Slot.