great group god bless the usa

  • dethrow2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      hello guys and gals i wannna say this is proabbly (my spelling sucks) the best group of people that i have interactive with you guys are assume. thanks and god bless. i bought this lathe from a lady in colorado her husband past he was a hobby guy ,and she asked if i would give it a good home(hell ya) my dream came true now i have a taig . im a poor boy down in texas but i known how with a little help from friends to make things work. god bless you guy your assume.