Re: [taigtools] disapearing small parts

  • Lester Caine
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
      george wrote:
      > Someone want to start the "disappearing tools thread"

      It's certainly not just small parts that disappear ...
      Tools I can usually blame on somebody borrowing them.

      The more irritating 'disappearances' are the stock boxes which are all nicely
      labelled and stacked on the shelves. I KNOW something is there but do you think
      I can find it :) Invariably I have to stop looking and it turns up latter, but
      the time could be better spent ...

      --
      Lester Caine - G8HFL
      -----------------------------
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
        Why do you think they call them "Jesus clips"?

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 17, 2013
          I have a general rule: If you borrow it three times, than you need to buy your own. I usually write down on a post it who borrowed what. I used to work with a guy that when you went into his tools all had different initials, and none of them matched his name.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
            george wrote:
            > I have a general rule: If you borrow it three times, than you need to buy your own. I usually write down on a post it who borrowed what. I used to work with a guy that when you went into his tools all had different initials, and none of them matched his name.
            Only works if the borrower is not your son or son-in-law ;)

            --
            Lester Caine - G8HFL