Re: [taigtools] Re: Putting lighting on the part

  • Jake Horky
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 3, 2013
      Do you remember which model Littlelite you have? I hadn't heard of them
      until now... they have a lot to choose from, and it looks like they are
      made in the US.

      It might be neat to strategically mount a BNC connector somewhere on the
      mill & lathe in order to use one of their many soundboard lights.

    • Shawn Woolley
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 3, 2013
        I actually have several and yep the BNC connected ones are pretty cool I have a 12 inch L-3 fixed neck gooseneck on my lathe and two of the L-4 BNC 12 inch ones on my mill. I went with the high intensity halogen because of the adjustable heat dispersing head which allows flexible movement for adjusting the light coverage without fighting the gooseneck. I honestly didn't know they had so many models mine were kind of basic models and are a few years old but they work really well and the adjustable neck and dimmer gives you a lot of control.