Re: [taigtools] Print of End Plates

  • george
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
      when i received my taig from manufacturer, it came with a predrilled particle board and taig end plate drawing.
      It didn't align the motor to the Taig bed correctly by a large margin, even with pulleys maxed out on adjustment.  I transfered Taig to aluminum plate and made necessary changes. The alignment issue was mostly on the pulleys.
      If we are both talking about the same thing, then I would double check the drawing of pulley alignment, before you make use of it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2013
        I should have specified- the end plates for the Taig mill. As it happened, someone was thoughtful enough to email me a drawing.

        Thanks again.

        JDK