Print of End Plates

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hello,

      Does anyone have a drawing of the Taig end plates?
      (part# 200-36)

      I'm making some modifications to my mill so it would be
      helpful to know the exact dimensions and hole spacings
      of the end plates.

      Thanks
    • george
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        when i received my taig from manufacturer, it came with a predrilled particle board and taig end plate drawing.
        It didn't align the motor to the Taig bed correctly by a large margin, even with pulleys maxed out on adjustment.  I transfered Taig to aluminum plate and made necessary changes. The alignment issue was mostly on the pulleys.
        If we are both talking about the same thing, then I would double check the drawing of pulley alignment, before you make use of it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2013
          I should have specified- the end plates for the Taig mill. As it happened, someone was thoughtful enough to email me a drawing.

          Thanks again.

          JDK