Re: 3 Jaw Chuck

  • JOHN
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 6, 2013
      > The sheet that comes with the Chuck is here
      > http://medw.co.uk/fisheye/view_image.php?image_id=8232
      >
      > --
      Hello Lester
      Thanks for the link
      That makes things a bit clearer...Do I use a LH tool on the cross slide? Seems to me that a cross slide mounted tool would pick up any non parallelism of headstock and bed

      sorry fot the dumb questions but this is all new to me - the last lathe I used -many more years ago than I care to remember- had a litte adj screw by each jaw and I was told 'do not touch them, or else'

      73
      JohnB G8JMB