Dial gauge stand

  • wsfurrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      This is a FYI type message. I have had a standard dial gauge and magnetic stand for years and have used it as a last resort because it was such a pain to set up and get adjusted. A few months ago I purchased a puppy style gauge and had been looking for a good stand. All of the type I wanted were pricey until I lucked on one in a Google search. It arrived yesterday after almost 2 weeks and I was surprised to find that it came from India. I was a little bit concerned about the quality but after setting it up not so. The magnet holds it firmly to the cookie sheets my mill and lath are mounted on and adjusting is a snap. Only one knob to turn.
      Wayne

      http://www.solsons.com/products/hand-tools/dial-guage-stand/dial-gauge-stand-single-knob-controlled-dgm10.html