Whats the verdicts on the Taig CNC Mill?

  • manxedout@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      So unless I missed something, we are waiting to hear as to the outcome
      of the new Taig CNC additions to those that just posted they had or
      are about to get one. Heard that Nick's was sickly, but was on the
      mend, but havent heard a word since. Did you get it up and throwing
      chips on its own, or is it still thinking that it should be a manual
      mill? Whats up, or down, whats your opinion so far, we have discussed
      it on the phone and waiting till you actually get to play with one
      before you decide to sell them or purchase with the understanding
      that
      its a starting point and then modify it from there. So spill the
      beans
      whats the mill like, and what did you dislike?? Thanks Bob