Re: JT#0 to 3/8" straight shank adapter needed

  • Don
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3 10:22 PM
      A final update on this. It turns out that the seller had bought out a tool room and is selling off stuff. He had two listings for the Albrecht PN I needed, one at $13 each and the other at $19 each. Of course, I jumped on the $13 ones. It turns out that those were probably pulls from some project and stored in the Albrecht package. I took a chance and bought one of the $19 ones and it was exactly what I wanted. So I went back and bought two more, which arrived today. I now have three of the arbors on which I'll mount one Albrecht chuck on one and a couple Jacobs chucks from Foredoom hand pieces on the other two. He still has a few left if someone wanted on. Just do an EBay search for "Albrecht 70580" After a rockie start it turned out very well

      This is turning into a neat project. I'm setting up a set of indexed mills and drills so I can do quick tool changes and not have to touch off each tool. Kind of patterned off the Tormach tool change system, but for the Taig ER16 spindle. When I get a little further down the road, I'll post my setup.

      Don