Tool that came with mill

  • Shane Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2011
      Hey all -

      I have a a little bit/tool I just noticed for the first time.  it looks a bit like a hockey stick and the flat end is sharp and looks like a deburring tool.

      What is it called?  What is it used for?

      Shane

      http://www.fuper.com ~ https://github.com/adamsch1

    • Pierre Coueffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2011
        Is it some sort of boring bar?

        On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Shane Adams <adamsch1@...> wrote:
        > I have a a little bit/tool I just noticed for the first time.  it looks a bit like a hockey stick
        > and the flat end is sharp and looks like a deburring tool.
      • Yi Yao