Re: [taigtools] Re: Need help with mill overhaul

  • Lewis Hein
    Message 1 of 117 , May 7, 2011
      1/4" of wiggle with 12" of the leadscrew sticking out of the nut doesn't
      sound to me like anything you need to worry about.

      Lewis Hein
      Message 117 of 117 , May 13, 2011
        Athena wrote:
        > I gotta say one thing though... I am NOT taking that Y saddle off just for fun...LOL If I gotta, I gotta... but not just for sight-seeing at this point. Time is too tight.
        X is worst, but now that you know what you are doing, Y will be a lot easier.
        Since many of my customers machines are in cabinets, you drop Y off first anyway
        and work on the bench ;)

        --
        Lester Caine - G8HFL