RE: [taigtools] Re: hole size for 3mm reamer.

  • Peter Homann
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 11:13 PM
      Hi Joules and Robin,

      Thanks for your advice. I'll be giving it a go on the weekend. I've got a
      2.8mm clearance drill to try. I try on a scrap first before I start turning
      the double pulley.

      Regards,

      Peter Homann
      <mailto:peterh@...>

      Work : +61 3 8530-7755
      Adacel Technologies Ltd Fax : +61 3 9596-2960
      250 Bay St, Brighton 3186, VIC, AUSTRALIA Mobile : 0414 494578
      http://www.adacel.com.au Australian Software Engineering Excellence