Re: [taigtools] Taig lathe and grit?

  • Leon Heller
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
      I doubt if it will be a problem. You could put down an old piece of carpet.

      Leon
      --
      Leon Heller
      G1HSM
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
        Lewis,

        My shop started with a dirt floor, not even close to being flat nor level.
        Small patio tiles for a pad footing 24" apart, a bunch of 2X4s for framing,
        .006 plastic sheet, and plywood for a surface. Works well, a bit of work,
        but I don't even know there is dirt under the floor.

        jeffD