Fly Cutter

  • combelis
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi Guys,

      I bought a flycutter from Nick for my mill.
      I don't know how to install it.

      need some pictures and guidness

      Thanks,
      Asi
    • Mark Thomas
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 14, 2010
        Asi,

        That's great, after you've surfaced things off for a while (it's great
        when it works) you'll learn about the joys of re-honing a toolbit :-)
        Not trying to steal Nicks thunder, but sharpening and honing are part
        and parcel of metalworking.

        Mark