Re: [taigtools] How do I disconnect the Top Slide (Compound) ?

  • Lewis hein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hi

      To detach the top slide, look in the T slot on the cross slide that the top
      slide is mounted to and you should see a bolt with a hex recess in the head.
      You should have recieved an allen wrench to fit this. Loosen the bolt
      (counterclockwise) and the top slide should come off.

      hope it helps

      Lewis Hein