Re: [taigtools] Dean (Was Re: Using a magnetic base for dial indicator)

  • Adam Collins
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 3, 2010
      Dean,

      I'm not exactly into cameras, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the content in your Taig machining pages.  I've spent many hours reading and studying the work you've posted there and have been extremely impressed with the quality and ingenuity of your projects.  Your website has been an enormous inspiration to me since I stumbled upon it a few months back.  I just wanted to thank you for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us through your site...

      Sincerely,
      Adam Collins