Re: [taigtools] Re: Oblong CNC holes-- backlash?

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 25, 2010
      One last tip, when I cut a hole like this I rough the hole out but leave
      about .001-.005 left and take a full depth cut feeding down into the
      hole then into the wall and around. This usually makes for a better wall
      finish as plunging down into the wall usually involves the endmill
      jigging about a tiny amount.

      felice@... is Nicholas Carter and Felice Luftschein. See our
      homepage at www.cartertools.com/nfhome.html